Monday, March 21, 2011

Getting it together

Here it is in all its not very classy glory.  (Mind you, I am posting these having just read a blog by Team EcoEtsy on Keeping It All Organized.  I am nowhere near that. Yet.)  My new Woolynns Studio has all the essentials so far.  Big table, solar wrap, boot tray, buckets, wool, silk, yarn, a variety of heads, and a fresh paint job.  All that is still missing is plastic under the table so I don't ruin the carpet.  Notice the big window.  I get to see outside while I work!

Heads on a ledge

Fiber, fiber, everywhere

The goddess of creativity and a laughing head to oversee my work

1 comment:

  1. Hey nice move up from the basement!!!! Just IMAGINE what you will create with real light to warm and inspire you. Can't wait to see....

    ReplyDelete